You will never regret this course. Do it! And take it with as much compassion, consciousness and support as you can.
The Beyond Addiction course offers a unique experience to learn about your self and why you do what you do. It helps answer the great “why can’t I just stop?” It gives you hope and the opportunity to learn what will change your life.
Beyond Addiction has changed my life. I came in without much hope and I feel now, for the first time in a very long time that life is full of possibility and that I have the confidence to face the challenges it offers me head on. I don’t want it to ever end.
The BA program is amazing – packed full of knowledge, techniques, wisdom and powerful kundalini yoga that supports the healing of the whole self, psychologically, physically and spiritually, along with self-discovery, nutrition, yoga, community and the wisdom of Sat Dharam Kaur and Gabor Maté. Give yourself this gift.
About Beyond Addiction
The Beyond Addiction program has been helping people since 2008 and is an internationally recognized treatment for anyone with addictive behaviours that helps to build healthy, resilient individuals, families and communities. The program supports individuals in establishing healthy thought patterns and behaviours to nourish mind, body and spirit and manifest an inspired and fulfilling life.
The course comprises a 16 session recovery program which includes Kundalini Yoga, breathing techniques, meditation, relaxation, self-reflection, lifestyle and dietary guidelines, stress management, hydrotherapy, naturopathic detoxification and nutritional and herbal supplementation for neurotransmitter and glandular balance.
The program was developed by Sat Dharam Kaur ND and Jivan Joti Kaur PhD, and integrates the teachings of Dr. Gabor Maté and experts in the addiction field. Click here for more information.
The Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation has approved Beyond Addiction: The Yogic Path to Recovery for 42 core CEUs.
- Beyond Addiction, Clearwater, Florida, Dec 12-13, 2020; Jan 16-17, Feb 20-21, Mar 20-21 2021
- Beyond Addiction Immersion, Istanbul, Feb 19-28, 2021
- Beyond Addiction Immersion, Owen Sound, May 15-23, 2021
- Beyond Addiction Immersion, Vancouver, Sept 18-26, 2021
- Beyond Addiction Immersion, Amritsar, India, Nov 13-21, 2021
- The Human Experience – 40 Days Practice - I am a spiritual being having a human experience In times like these, when the human experience is getting real and downright scary, having a spiritual practice feels essential to me. I have recently committed to a 40-days practice of … Continued
- Uncertanity - Human beings have several ‘needs’ beyond food, shelter and clothing. Tony Robbins is an internationally known “Life Coach” who has highlighted a group of human needs, among which are “certainty” and “uncertainty”. Certainty Feels Good Most of us will … Continued
- Choosing your partner - This is a Selfie of Ralph and me on our honeymoon in New Zealand climbing a volcano. We look happy, I am 17 weeks pregnant. A week into the trip a month earlier on the Andaman Islands he had told … Continued
Click here to see all blog posts.