The Beyond Addiction program is an abstinence based program.
- You have had 40 consecutive days of sobriety – no recreational drugs or alcohol for a minimum of 40 days
- You have permanent stable housing with a fixed address
- You have access to a computer with high speed internet connection
- If you are new to recovery (6 months or less), you are working with a social worker, counsellor or psychiatrist
- If you are new to recovery, you are also involved in other recovery support programs
- You are able to commit to 100% attendance at the Beyond Addiction program as well as to a weekly virtual or in-person group check-in for 4 months
- You are ready to begin a regular daily kundalini yoga practice
If you do not meet these criteria but would like to practice Kundalini Yoga in a supportive environment, please seek out a local Kundalini Yoga class, look for weekly Beyond Addiction support Kundalini Yoga classes in your area or practice with online videos available here. You can then join one of our programs when you are ready.
After registering, each participant will be evaluated on his or her own readiness for the program, based on his/her intake form and an interview with the Lead Mental Health Practitioner of the designated program. The Lead Trainer and the Lead Mental Health Practitioner will determine the fitness of each candidate for the program. Acceptance of the registration fee does not confirm attendance in the program. If the applicant is not suitable at this time, the registration fee will be fully refunded and every attempt made to assist the applicant in finding a suitable alternative program or support.
This page contains a list of all upcoming Beyond Addiction training programs.
If you would like to see all programs in a list form, click here.