Participate in this two session program led by Beyond Addiction trainer, Siri Dharma Kaur, in Melody Hills, Megaliesberg, South Africa
The session dates are June 6-11, and October 27-29, 2017.
Weekly support classes and check-ins will occur between the scheduled weekends to keep you on track.
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
The course consists of sixteen modules, each including a theme and affirmation, group discussion and exercises, and home practice program. Access to Dr Gabor Maté teaching videos and other online resources are included with this course.
Location & Dates
Location: Melody Hills, Megaliesberg, South Africa
Dates: June 6-11, Oct 27-29, 2017
Instructor, Associate Trainer
Siri Dharma has been teaching kundalini yoga since 1996 and was one of the first trainers of Kundalini Yoga teachers in South Africa. She has taught yoga and meditation to addicts in drug rehab facilities for the last 18 years and currently teaches yoga at Eden Rehab in Johannesburg. Siri Dharma is a musician and plays kirtan in a band called the Dharma Sisters. She … Continued
Fees & Registration
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Make a payment following the guidelines below
Part 1 – R 8950 (R8200 if paid in full before April 30, 2017)
Part 2 – R 4300 (paid before September 15 2017)
Payments to be made into the following bank account:
Account Number 200 882 724
Please put “BA” and your name as a reference and email proof of payment to Siri Dharma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. No refunds after May 15, 2017. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.
For more information contact:
Siri Dharma at email@example.com
Tel: 083 274 2021