The Beyond Addiction course offers a unique experience to learn about your self and why you do what you do. It helps answer the great “why can’t I just stop?” It gives you hope and the opportunity to learn what will change your life.
Beyond Addiction has changed my life. I came in without much hope and I feel now, for the first time in a very long time that life is full of possibility and that I have the confidence to face the challenges it offers me head on. I don’t want it to ever end.
You will never regret this course. Do it! And take it with as much compassion, consciousness and support as you can.
The BA program is amazing – packed full of knowledge, techniques, wisdom and powerful kundalini yoga that supports the healing of the whole self, psychologically, physically and spiritually, along with self-discovery, nutrition, yoga, community and the wisdom of Sat Dharam Kaur and Gabor Maté. Give yourself this gift.
About Beyond Addiction
The Beyond Addiction program is an internationally recognized treatment for addiction that helps to build healthy, resilient individuals, families and communities. The program supports individuals in establishing healthy thought patterns and behaviours to nourish mind, body and spirit and manifest an inspired and fulfilling life.
The course comprises a 16 session recovery program which includes Kundalini Yoga, breathing techniques, meditation, relaxation, self-reflection, lifestyle and dietary guidelines, stress management, hydrotherapy, naturopathic detoxification and nutritional and herbal supplementation for neurotransmitter and glandular balance.
The program was developed by Sat Dharam Kaur ND and Jivan Joti Kaur PhD, and integrates the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, Dr. Gabor Maté and experts in the addiction field. Click here for more information.
The Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation has approved Beyond Addiction: The Yogic Path to Recovery for 42 core CEUs.
- Beyond Addiction Nine Day Immersion, Nelson, B.C., Aug 5 - 13, 2016
- Beyond Addiction Ten Day Immersion, Hornby Island, B.C., Sept 4-14, 2016
- Beyond Addiction Nine Day Immersion, Toronto, Oct 24-Nov 1, 2016
- Beyond Addiction, Clearwater, Florida, Oct 28-30, Dec 9-11, 2016, Jan 20-22, 2017
- Beyond Addiction Nine Day Immersion, China, Nov 19-27, 2016
- Beyond Addiction, Vancouver, March 24-26, April 21-23, May 12-14, June 2-4, 2017
- What is Your Addiction Doing For You? - Let’s look at addiction not from the point of view of the harm it does, which is obvious for all of us, but what did it do for you? What did you get from it? What was right about it? … Continued
- Be Compassionate Towards Your “Stupid Friend” - Eckhart Tolle says that many people live with this terrible judge in their minds, that’s forever tormenting them with all kinds of negative evaluations. Some of you say, “I just don’t want that anymore.” But consider that the inner judge, … Continued
- On Gratitude and Forgiveness - “May you be here now in gratitude. As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life.” – Siddhartha Gautama Last night, en route to teach a Beyond Addiction workshop in … Continued
Click here to see all blog posts.