The BA program is amazing – packed full of knowledge, techniques, wisdom and powerful kundalini yoga that supports the healing of the whole self, psychologically, physically and spiritually, along with self-discovery, nutrition, yoga, community and the wisdom of Sat Dharam Kaur and Gabor Maté. Give yourself this gift.
The Beyond Addiction course offers a unique experience to learn about your self and why you do what you do. It helps answer the great “why can’t I just stop?” It gives you hope and the opportunity to learn what will change your life.
Beyond Addiction has changed my life. I came in without much hope and I feel now, for the first time in a very long time that life is full of possibility and that I have the confidence to face the challenges it offers me head on. I don’t want it to ever end.
You will never regret this course. Do it! And take it with as much compassion, consciousness and support as you can.
About Beyond Addiction
The Beyond Addiction program is an internationally recognized treatment for addiction that helps to build healthy, resilient individuals, families and communities. The program supports individuals in establishing healthy thought patterns and behaviours to nourish mind, body and spirit and manifest an inspired and fulfilling life.
The course comprises a 16 session recovery program which includes Kundalini Yoga, breathing techniques, meditation, relaxation, self-reflection, lifestyle and dietary guidelines, stress management, hydrotherapy, naturopathic detoxification and nutritional and herbal supplementation for neurotransmitter and glandular balance.
The program was developed by Sat Dharam Kaur ND and Jivan Joti Kaur PhD, and integrates the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, Dr. Gabor Maté and experts in the addiction field. Click here for more information.
The Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation has approved Beyond Addiction: The Yogic Path to Recovery for 42 core CEUs.
- Beyond Addiction Nine Day Immersion, Toronto, Oct 24-Nov 1, 2016
- Beyond Addiction, Clearwater, Florida, Oct 28-30, Dec 9-11, 2016, Jan 20-22, 2017
- Beyond Addiction Nine Day Immersion, China, Nov 19-27, 2016
- Beyond Addiction, Guelph, January 21-22, February 18-19, March 25-26, April 29-30, 2017
- Beyond Addiction Immersion, Steckborn, Switzerland, Mar 17 - 26, 2017
- Beyond Addiction, Vancouver, March 24-26, April 21-23, May 12-14, June 2-4, 2017
- Beyond Addiction Nine Day Immersion, Owen Sound May 13 - 21, 2017
- Beyond Addiction Ten Day Immersion, Hornby Island, B.C., June 14-24, 2017
- Beyond Addiction Program, Lima, Sept 27-Oct 1 and Nov 22-26, 2017
- Give Yourself Space to Feel - Sadness will not determine your life. What will determine your life are your attempts not to feel the sadness. What will determine your life are your attempts to compensate for the sadness by not feeling it, by developing coping mechanisms … Continued
- The Gut, the Brain and Addiction - Who Knew We Had Three Brains? The gut has its own independent nervous system, known as the enteric nervous system, that consists of about 500 million neurons. This system is embedded in the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, beginning at … Continued
- Yoga and Addiction - I am not a stranger to the struggle of addiction or the trauma and negative thought patterns that it typically stems from. I’ve been affected by and intrigued with this limited realm of the human mind and the mysterious ability … Continued
Click here to see all blog posts.