Participate in this two session program led by Beyond Addiction trainer, Siri Dharma Kaur, in the beautiful Natal Midlands, South Africa (4.5 hour drive from Johannesburg)
The session dates are Oct 24-29, 2019 and Mar 20-22, 2020.
Weekly support classes and check-ins will occur between the scheduled weekends to keep you on track.
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
The course consists of sixteen modules, each including a theme and affirmation, group discussion and exercises, and home practice program. Access to Dr Gabor Maté teaching videos and other online resources are included with this course.
Location & Dates
Location: Blossom with Nina, R103 Rosetta Midlands, 3301 074 602 1272
https://maps.app.goo.gl/yggCJhq1uHKgiYvJ9, South Africa
Dates: Oct 24-29, 2019 and Mar 20-22, 2020
Instructor, Associate Trainer
Siri Dharma has been teaching kundalini yoga since 1998. She specializes in kundalini yoga for addiction and taught yoga and meditation at drug rehab facilities for 19 years. Siri Dharma started and has led the Beyond Addiction program in South Africa since 2016. She is one of the facilitators of Gabor Maté’s online Compassionate Inquiry course and is one of the first certified Compassionate Inquiry … Continued
Fees & Registration
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Make a payment following the guidelines below
Early Bird Price: R 9000 (if paid in full before Sept 30, 2019)
Full Registration Price: R 9850 (if paid after Sept 30, 2019)
Payments to be made into the following bank account:
Account Number 200 882 724
Please put “BA” and your name as a reference and email proof of payment to Siri Dharma at [email protected]
Accommodation is available at Blossom with Nina and it includes 3 meals a day and detox juices.
In addition to the course fee, food and accommodation will be R700 per person per night. This will be luxury accommodation (if required) at local B&Bs and three meals a day of an addiction detox diet.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. No refunds after Oct 1, 2019. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw two weeks or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.
For more information contact:
Siri Dharma at [email protected]
Tel: 083 274 2021