Participate in this nine day immersion program led by our team of Beyond Addiction trainers in the UK.
The dates are Nov 21-29, 2015. A four month home practice program with weekly check-ins will occur after the immersion program.
You will learn to:
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
The course consists of sixteen modules, each including a theme and affirmation, group discussion and exercises, and home practice program. Access to Dr Gabor Maté teaching videos and other online resources are included with this course.
Contact Paramjot Singh at [email protected] for more information or to register..
Location & Dates
Instructor, Associate Trainer
Basantdeep is an Addiction Counselor, Certified Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner, Certified KRI Kundalini and Classical Yoga instructor, Hormone Yoga Therapist, Rei-Ki Practitioner, Beyond Addiction Instructor/Trainer and Healthy Breast Educator. Basantdeep completed the Beyond Addiction training with Sat Dharam Kaur in 2008 and has been using it to help individuals conquer addictive behaviours. She teaches aspects of the program the program at Vitanova Foundation Treatment Center in … Continued
Fees & Registration