Participate in this three weekend program led by our team of Beyond Addiction trainers at Yoga Village, 2760 Daniel St, in Clearwater, Florida.
The three weekend dates will be October 20-22, 2017; December 8-10, 2017; January 26-28, 2018. Weekly support classes and check-ins are available between the scheduled weekends to keep you on track.
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
The course consists of sixteen modules, each including a theme and affirmation, group discussion and exercises, and home practice program. Access to Dr Gabor Maté teaching videos and other online resources are included with this course.
Location & Dates
2760 Daniel St Clearwater, FL
See map: Google Maps
Friday – Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Oct 20-22 and Dec 8-10, 2017, Jan 26-28, 2018.
Instructor, Lead Trainer
Sat Kaur Khalsa has been practicing and teaching Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan for 17 years. Trained in Toronto, she relocated to beautiful Nelson, British Columbia in 2001. She has been honoured to serve the community by building a strong sangat of students, and supporting students in becoming teachers, in a community where Kundalini Yoga was relatively unheard of. A former law clerk, … Continued
Fees & Registration
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Contact Sunder at sunder
@ayogavillage.com for more information or click here to make your payment.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.