Participate in this four weekend program led by our team of Beyond Addiction trainers at Yoga Village, 2760 Daniel St, in Clearwater, Florida.
The four weekend dates will be Dec 12-13, 2020; Jan 16-17, Feb 20-21, Mar 20-2, 2021. Weekly support classes and check-ins are available between the scheduled weekends to keep you on track.
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
The course consists of sixteen modules, each including a theme and affirmation, group discussion and exercises, and home practice program. Access to Dr Gabor Maté teaching videos and other online resources are included with this course.
Contact Sunder at sunder
Location & Dates
2760 Daniel St Clearwater, FL
Phone: 727-712-1475 Visit: https://ayogavillage.com/beyond-addiction/
See map: Google Maps
Saturday – Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Dec 12-13, 2020, Jan 16-17, 2021, Feb 20-21, Mar 20-21, 2021
Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Associate Beyond Addiction Trainer
Sunder Kaur’s introduction to a yogic life began in the late 90’s when she started a regular meditation practice. A video introduced her to Kundalini Yoga and she has pursued her passion for it ever since. With her degree in Pharmacy, Sunder is able to incorporate a scientific understanding of the body into her practice and teaching. Sunder is a Level 2 KRI-Certified Practitioner and … Continued
Fees & Registration
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Contact Sunder at sunder
@ayogavillage.com for more information or click here to make your payment.
Cost: $1830 or $1680 earlybird.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.