Participate in this four weekend program led by Paramjot Singh Khalsa and Sat Dharam Kaur ND. The weekend dates will be April 17-19, May 15-17, June 12-14, July 24-26, 2015. Weekly support classes and virtual check-ins are scheduled between the weekends to keep you on track.
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
The course consists of sixteen modules, each including a theme and affirmation, group discussion and exercises, and home practice program. Access to Dr Gabor Maté teaching videos and other online resources are included with this course.
Contact Paramjot Singh at [email protected] for more information or to register..
Location & Dates
April 17-19, May 15-17, June 12-14, July 24-26, 2015
Fees & Registration
Contact Paramjot Singh at [email protected] for more information or to register.