Join us at this 9 day immersion course to cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, and gain understanding and choice with your behaviour. Suitable for people in recovery, health practitioners, yoga teachers and anyone seeking positive change and guidance in developing a spiritual practice. The course includes a 4 month home practice program with online yoga videos and teaching clips from Dr. Gabor Maté, a 500 page manual and weekly group support for 4 months after the course.
You will learn to:
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
Location & Dates
Location: 108-85 Cranford Way, Sherwood Park, AM
Dates: Sept 22-30, 2018
Times: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
Instructor, Professional Trainer, Counsellor
Sat Charan Simran, B.S.W., is a certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher, a Beyond Addiction instructor and trainer, an Addiction Counsellor, a student of Ayurvedic Medicine, and a Social Worker of 25 years. Sat Charan Simran managed the Beyond Addiction Program in Vancouver 2012 and teaches weekly support yoga classes in the Beyond Addiction program in Vancouver, BC. She has a passion for wholistic health, spirituality, counselling, … Continued
Instructor, Associate Trainer
Basantdeep is an Addiction Counselor, Certified KRI Kundalini and Classical yoga instructor, Hormone Yoga Therapist, Rei-Ki Practitioner, Beyond Addiction Instructor/Trainer and Healthy Breast Educator. Basantdeep completed the Beyond Addiction training with Sat Dharam Kaur in 2008 and has been using it to help individuals conquer addictive behaviours. She teaches aspects of the program the program at Vitanova Foundation Treatment Center in Woodbridge and at the … Continued
Fees & Registration
Total Course Fee: Pay by Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cheque, Cash or e-Transfer
Early-bird $1400.00 by Aug 15
Regular Price $1700.00 after Aug 15
Returning Participants $950.00
Payment: Send E-transfer to email@example.com
Payment plans available – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Meals are not included in the registration price.
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Complete one of the payment methods listed above
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.