Join us for this transformative Beyond Addiction immersion led by Dr. Wendy Harris.
Diving deep to heal the pain and trauma that seeds our self-defeating habits is courageous work that requires safety, vulnerability, and connection. Together, your facilitators create a nurturing and nourishing space where you will explore the root cause of your addictions, gain understanding and choice around your behaviors, and most importantly… build community to support ongoing connection and healing.
The course is suitable for people in recovery, therapists, students, health practitioners, yoga teachers and anyone else who is seeking positive change and guidance in developing a spiritual practice.
No prior experience with yoga is necessary.
Included in the course fee is a 4-month home practice program with online yoga videos and webinars taught by Sat Dharam Kaur ND and teaching clips from Dr. Gabor Maté. Participants in the Los Angeles area have the opportunity to gather for a weekly yoga class at Kundalini Yoga by the Sea in Santa Monica with Dr. Wendy for an additional fee.
You will learn to:
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
Location & Dates
Location: Kundalini Yoga by the Sea, 605 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, California
Dates: June 29-30, July 20-21, Aug 24-25, Sept 28-29
Times: 8:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily
Instructor, Professional Trainer, Therapist
Dr. Wendy Harris (Livtar Kaur) is an IKYTA Level Two certified teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation and Director of the Addiction and Recovery Specialization at Antioch University Los Angeles Masters Program in Clinical Psychology. As an instructor and teacher trainer with Beyond Addiction, she integrates her experiences and knowledge as a yogi, teacher, and therapist to bridge the gap between academia, clinical settings, and … Continued
Fees & Registration
$1695 USD Full Course (includes manual, Moodle fee, immersion course fee, 16-week online program with facilitated weekly integration check-ins)
Contact Wendy to arrange payment. All forms of payment are accepted including cash/check, paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org), venmo (doctorwharris), and zelle.
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Complete one of the payment methods listed above
Please call/text (323-836-5793) or email Dr. Wendy Harris yogiwendy.beyondaddiction@