Join us at this 9 day immersion course to cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, and gain understanding and choice with your behaviour. Suitable for people in recovery, health practitioners, yoga teachers and anyone seeking positive change and guidance in developing a spiritual practice. The course includes a 4 month home practice program with online yoga videos and teaching clips from Dr. Gabor Maté, a 500 page manual and weekly group support for 4 months after the course.
You will learn to:
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
Location & Dates
Location: Guru Ram Das Ashram, 1390 Waller St., San Francisco, CA USA 94117
Dates: April 10-18, 2019
Instructor, Lead Trainer
Sat Kaur Khalsa is a certified Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer and Beyond Addiction Lead Trainer who has studied Kundalini Yoga since 1990. An avid life-long learner in numerous healing and movement practices, she facilitates local and international teacher training programs as well as leading yoga retreats worldwide. Sat Kaur lives in Nelson, British Columbia and is passionately committed to support students in achieving their infinite … Continued
Fees & Registration
Fees & Registration
Early Registration: $1680 ($150 savings) by Feb 1st
Full Price of $1830 starting Feb 2nd.
Option B Payment Plan:
Three payments of $610 each, totalling $1830.
Option C Payment Plan:
Four payments of $457.50 for each weekend, totalling $1830.
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Complete one of the payment methods listed below.
Credit Card: To pay by credit card complete the online registration form first and on receipt and acceptance into the program, you will be emailed a link to pay via credit card.
Please call or email Awtar Kaur at (415) 863-0132 or email@example.com if you have further questions or concerns.
Call or email Awtar to inquire about limited housing at the ashram for an extra charge.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.