Join us at this 9 day immersion course to cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, and gain understanding and choice with your behaviour. Suitable for people in recovery, health practitioners, yoga teachers and anyone seeking positive change and guidance in developing a spiritual practice. The course includes a 4 month home practice program with online yoga videos and teaching clips from Dr. Gabor Maté, a 500 page manual and weekly group support for 4 months after the course.
You will learn to:
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
Location & Dates
Location: The Moving Centre, 533A Baker St., Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
Dates: July 5-13, 2018
Instructor, Lead Trainer
Sat Kaur Khalsa is a certified Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer and Beyond Addiction Lead Trainer who has studied Kundalini Yoga since 1990. An avid life-long learner in numerous healing and movement practices, she facilitates local and international teacher training programs as well as leading yoga retreats worldwide. Sat Kaur lives in Nelson, British Columbia and is passionately committed to support students in achieving their infinite … Continued
Fees & Registration
Total Course Fee: $1500 + HST; a sliding scale of $1200 – $1500 will be considered based on financial need
Pre-registration Fee: $108 to hold your space
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Complete one of the payment methods listed below.
Email: Please fill out the online registration form and send an etransfer to email@example.com
Mail: Please complete and print the registration form and send it along with your cheque, or money order (made out to Sat Kaur Yoga) to: Sat Kaur, 2279 Annable Rd., Nelson, BC. V1L 6K4
Payment may be made by cheque, money order, or eTransfer.
Please call or email Sat Kaur at (250) 777-3595 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions or concerns.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.