Join us at this 9 day immersion course if you would like to cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, and gain understanding and choice with your behaviour. Suitable for people in recovery, health practitioners, yoga teachers and anyone seeking positive change and guidance in developing a spiritual practice. The course includes a 4 month home practice program with online yoga videos and teaching clips from Dr. Gabor Maté, a 500 page manual and weekly group support for 4 months after the course.
You will learn to:
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
Location & Dates
Location: Flourish Centre, Derrygorman, Westport, Ireland
Dates: Aug 10-18, 2017
Instructor, Lead Trainer
Sat Kaur Khalsa is a certified Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer and Beyond Addiction Lead Trainer who has studied Kundalini Yoga since 1990. An avid life-long learner in numerous healing and movement practices, she facilitates local and international teacher training programs as well as leading yoga retreats worldwide. Sat Kaur lives in Nelson, British Columbia and is passionately committed to support students in achieving their infinite … Continued
Fees & Registration
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Complete one of the payment methods listed below.
Total Course Fee: $1250EU (includes vegetarian lunch each day)
Pre-registration Fee: $300 EU to hold your space
Email: Please fill out the online registration form and send an e-transfer to email@example.com
Mail: Please complete and print the registration form and send it along with your cheque, or money order (made out to Joanna Moran) to:
Payment may be made by cheque, money order, or eTransfer.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.