Participate in this three weekend program led by our team of Beyond Addiction trainers at Yoga Source Studio in Davie, Florida.
The three weekend dates will be February 2-4; March 2-4; and April 20-22, 2018. Weekly support classes, online videos and check-ins are available between the scheduled weekends to keep you on track.
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
The course consists of sixteen modules, each including a theme and affirmation, group discussion and exercises, and home practice program. Access to Dr Gabor Maté teaching videos and other online resources are included with this course.
Contact email@example.com for more information or to register.
Location & Dates
Yoga Source Studio
3510 South University Drive,
Davie, FL 33328
See map: Google Maps
Friday – Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Feb 2-4, Mar 2-4, Apr 20-22, 2018.
Instructor, Lead Trainer
Sat Kaur Khalsa is a certified Kundalini Yoga Lead Trainer and Beyond Addiction Lead Trainer who has studied Kundalini Yoga since 1990. An avid life-long learner in numerous healing and movement practices, she facilitates local and international teacher training programs as well as leading yoga retreats worldwide. Sat Kaur lives in Nelson, British Columbia and is passionately committed to support students in achieving their infinite … Continued
Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Associate Beyond Addiction Trainer
Sunder Kaur Luber’s introduction to yogic life began in 1999 when she started a regular meditation practice. A video introduced her to the teachings of Yogi Bhajan and she has pursued her passion ever since. With her degree in Pharmacy, Sunder is able to incorporate a scientific understanding of the body into her practice and teachings of Kundalini Yoga. Sunder is a Professional Trainer in … Continued
Fees & Registration
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Contact Guru Sangeet at info@MyYogaSource.com for more information or click here to make your payment.
Cancellation Policy: There are a certain number of spots available for each program. Once the program has begun, there are no refunds. If you withdraw one week or more before the course begins, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the rest of your payment will be refunded.