Do you want to be the best version of yourself? Join us at this 9 day immersion course in Budapest with Hungarian/English translation to connect deeply with others, cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, make peace with your past, gain understanding and choice in your behaviour, thrive in the present, acknowledge your strengths, and create an inspired, fulfilling future.
Suitable for people in recovery, health practitioners, yoga teachers and anyone seeking positive change and guidance in developing a spiritual practice. The course includes a 4 month home practice program with online yoga videos and over 90 teaching clips from Dr. Gabor Maté, a 400 page manual and weekly group support. You will learn to:
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude
See the detailed course outline here.
See the Hungarian translation here.
Location & Dates
Dates: Sept 21-29, 2019
Founder, Lead Trainer, Naturopathic Doctor
Sat Dharam is a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher trainer and instructor, author, and naturopathic doctor practicing in Owen Sound, Ontario. She has studied Kundalini Yoga with Yogi Bhajan since 1976 and has facilitated teacher training programs in Toronto (ON), Canmore (AB), and New Mexico. She developed the Beyond Addiction program with Jiwan Joti Kaur PhD, inspired by the teachings of Yogi Bhajan and Dr. Gabor … Continued
Beyond Addiction Associate Trainer, Naturopathic Doctor, Kundalini Yoga Instructor
Maria is a naturopathic doctor and a Program Director for LOFT Community Services, leading a program in Toronto supporting older adults with mental illness and addiction. Maria trained as a medical doctor in Hungary and graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 1996. She has worked in the addiction field from a very early age, her first mentor in the field was Dr. … Continued
Fees & Registration
TBA Early bird fee, to be paid by June 30, 2019 (€100 non-refundable administration fee)
TBA Regular fee paid after June 30, 2019 (€150 non-refundable administration fee)
The fee DOES NOT include food or accommodation.
In order to register online for this course, you must:
- Click the register button below to fill out the registration form
- Transfer the payment to the bank account listed below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements